Commercial Bridge Loans
Our partnerships with institutional private investment firms mean we can get you the capital you need, as soon as you need it. We are highly experienced in matching clients with Commercial Bridge Loans and Hard Money Loans in a short amount of time.
The lending process can seem overwhelming and complicated but we’ve streamlined the process into four easy-to-follow steps.
HARD MONEY LOANS CRITERIA AND RATES
$1,000,000 – $100,000,000:
- Lending area: National
- Collateral: Mainly on commercial real-estate, including raw land and development projects
- Interest : 9% – 16% Interest rates vary depending on collateral
- Amortization: interest Only
- LTV: up to 70%
- Closing time: 5 days to one month
Commercial Construction Loan
We are your best source for Commercial Development and Construction Loans. At a time when construction lending from traditional banks has been difficult to secure, we recognize that there are still strong, viable projects that need financing – even in today’s market. We hand picked lenders who can think out-of-the-box and employ a multi-angle underwriting approach. Our team can get you a deal tailored to your project.
- National scope and will look at international projects on a case-by-case basis.
- Loan Amount: $3,000,000 – $50,000,000
- Funding Time: Just 60 to 90 days. Yes, we typically fund projects this quickly.
- Interest Rate: 7% – 11% fixed
- Amortization: Up to 25 years
- Term: 5 years. We can also structure a construction-to-permanent loan with interest-only during draw-down periods.
- Collateral: Hard assets such as real estate and land.
- At least 25% liquid cash to put into your project. This is a must and non-negotiable.
- A strong business plan that demonstrates you can perform on your project.
INDUSTRIES WE ARE AGGRESSIVELY LOOKING TO FINANCE:
- Construction and Development
- Shopping malls
These days it takes the right team to properly structure the best financing for projects from $1,000,000 to $50,000,000 or more. We offer comprehensive solutions to that are often unavailable to banks and traditional commercial channels.
We have the experience to analyze and fund your project. We can respond to your unique circumstances and structure financing creatively based on assets, experience, projections, and the unique aspects to your project. Because of longstanding relationships with capital partners, our funding capacity is virtually unlimited. Whether your project needs $1 million, or $100 million, we have the resources to properly structure and fund your deal.
We offer the following types of financing:
- Energy Financing
- Equity Financing
- Mezzanine Financing
Small Business Loans
The Small Business Loan Program is an excellent source of financing for most businesses. We work directly with Preferred SBA lenders to get loans processed quickly and efficiently.
SBA financing is designed to provide small businesses with access to credit, featuring structures and terms that may be more flexible than conventional lending options.
SBA FINANCING CAN BE USED FOR
- Business acquisition, expansion or start-ups
- Commercial real estate purchase, expansion, renovations or leasehold improvements
- Equipment and inventory purchases
- Franchise financing
- Working capital and refinancing existing debt (restrictions apply)
- Longer repayment terms, which mean lower monthly payments
- Down payments as low as 10%
- No prepayment fee on terms less than 15 years (excluding SBA 504)
- No SBA guaranty fee on SBA loans less than $150,000
- No balloon payments on SBA 7(a) loans
- Commercial printing/binding
- Machine tools
- Manufacturing Equipment
- Heavy Equipment
- Medical Equipment
- Laundry/dry cleaning
- Diagnostic Equipment
- Dry Cleaning
LOANS UP TO $5 MILLION
- No-cost pre-qualification letters
- Competitive rates and flexible terms
- Up to 90% financing
- Up to 25-year terms
- Fully amortized
- Fixed and variable rate options on 504 programs
We are experts in hotel and motel loans and hospitality financing of every size and variety and in some cases get up to 90% financing.
The approval process for hotel, motel, and resort acquisition, renovation, construction and debt restructure includes:
- Analysis of the property’s operating income and expense statements, ADR and occupancy rates.
- Analysis of the market where the property operates.
- Consideration of franchise versus independent status.
- Borrower’s financial status, capital injection, collateral, credit history and experience in hospitality ownership and operation.
- Type of loan program applicable to the property and borrower.
Underwriting criteria for hotel loans have changed drastically over the last few years. Lenders are much more thorough and cautious now in analyzing all facets of the property’s current and historical cashflow, tax returns, demand generators, physical condition, competition and other factors. Borrower’s qualifications are also reviewed in detail, with strong emphasis on previous successful experience, cashflow of their affiliate businesses, post-closing liquidity, source of cash injection and prior or current hotel ownership. Many lenders perform the majority of their underwriting tasks up-front, before they issue a commitment letter.
Hospitality Lenders also can vary in their parameters for property, such as age, exterior/interior corridor, flagged or independent, market area, required debt-service-coverage-ratio, etc. We know the property qualifications, underwriting requirements and loan parameters unique to numerous hospitality lenders and will match each financing project to the most appropriate one(s), presenting the deal simultaneously to multiple financing sources as applicable.
The loan application and underwriting process for hotel financing is daunting and time-consuming and can be confusing or overwhelming to first-time buyers as well as seasoned hoteliers. We make the entire process go as quickly and smoothly as possible, right through to closing.
Health Care and Medical Financing
We arrange loans to health care professionals, including doctors, dentists, chiropractors and veterinarians. We can offer your practice loans for working capital, debt consolidation, equipment financing, expansion, improvement, and practice acquisition.
Practice enhancement loans to medical professionals can be used for almost any purpose, as you see fit.
- Debt Consolidation
- Practice Expansion
- Medical Equipment Leasing
Choose from a number of payment options and include up to 50% for soft costs. We can arrange for a lease and a loan at the same time. Terms up to 72 months.
This program is perfect option for the health care professional looking for exponential growth. Whether buying into a practice, or buying out a current partner, we have lenders with capital to meet your growth needs. 100% financing is available to qualified medical professionals.
Don’t let revolving debt take over your practice. We have the resources to refinance your debt into one low monthly payment. Ger approval in 48 hours and in two to three weeks time, you’ll have the funds to pay off your total debt.
Assisted Living Financing
We can secure loans for assisted living facilities for acquisitions, refinance or construction/conversions. Borrower experience with successful ALF operations or ownership is usually required. A debt-service-coverage-ratio of at least 1.25 is another Lender requirement.
For start-up businesses, borrowers must show sufficient income to cover debt until the business stabilizes. We will analyze all aspects of the borrower qualifications, property and business to see if the project meets all standard Lender criteria for assisted living loans. There are various government-sponsored loans and conventional loans available for assisted living. The business may be owner-occupied or income producing. Loan-to-value may be as high as 85-90% under certain circumstances.
Let MD Capital assist you with your financing needs, determine the appropriate loan type for your particular assisted living project, and structure the debt to your advantage.
No matter if you’re a first time owner, or have multiple locations, we have the ability to get the franchise financing you need from $150,000 to over $2,000,000.
If your franchiser doesn’t provide financing, or securing a bank loan is difficult, MD Capital can help you with SBA loans.
We offer financing options for purchasing real estate or equipment; new construction or remodels; acquisitions; or refinancing. We offer a fast pre-qualification process for your franchise loan and never, ever, waste your time.
OUR FRANCHISE FINANCING PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Up to 90% LTV
- Extra cash for working capital
- Rates as low as 7.5%
- Fast closing and commitments
- Funds for first-time owners
- Up to 25 year terms
WHO CAN RECEIVE FRANCHISE FINANCING?
You can, if you are credit-worthy borrowers and willing to contribute some equity.
WHAT DOES FRANCHISE FINANCING PROVIDE?
SBA 7(a) loans are issued by one of our lenders and partially guaranteed against default by the government.
Recipients generally use the financing for franchise entry fees, improvements, real estate, or working capital throughout the business cycle.